Cayman Finance CEO Jude Scott joined other industry leaders for a roundtable discussion to share insights on the captive insurance landscape in Cayman and discuss opportunities around its future growth and success.
Some of the winners of the inaugural Captive International Cayman Awards gathered at a roundtable event in the Cayman Islands, delivered by Captive International and hosted by KPMG. The event, which took place before COVID-19 truly came to the fore, represented an opportunity for the winners to share insights on the captive insurance landscape in Cayman and discuss opportunities around its future growth and success.
- Ruwan Jayasekera, head of insurance supervision, CIMA
- Dwight Merren, relationship manager, Butterfield
- Kevin Poole, deputy managing director, Artex
- Al Rhodes, president, SIGMA
- Suzanne Sadlier, deputy head of insurance supervision, CIMA
- Jude Scott, chief executive officer, Cayman Finance
- Melissa Thomas, forum committee member, IMAC, and director at Aon
- Adam Vanicek, senior manager, Grant Thornton
- David Watt, partner, KPMG
- Moderator: Wyn Jenkins, managing editor, Captive International
Click here to read more.